The Secular Humanism Emporium

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Science!

So in a bit of synergy with my other blog, I'm posting videos. The topic: science.

1. New York Dolls- Dance Like a Monkey
First of all, how cool is it that the Dolls are back (even if they've lost a few members?) Second, I love that a band with guys older than my parents are rocking harder than, say All-American Rejects. I know this isn't my entertainment blog, but the A-AR lead singer just looks like he needs to be punched in the face. And don't get me started on Fallout Boy.

2. They Might Be Giants- Why Does the Sun Shine?
Sorry that it's an amv. I tried to find other versions, but most of them were live with bad sound. I think it's supposed to be blurry like that.

3. They Might Be Giants- Mammal
Now this is how you do a TMBG fan video!

4. MC Hawking- What We Need More of Is Science
World of Warcraft-style. I'm not enough of a nerd to do something like this, but I'm nerdy enough to enjoy it. And, well, MC Hawking rules. There's a link to an official video on the homepage, but I couldn't get it to load.

5. Kissing Hank's Ass
I lied. I said it was all science, but come on. It's Kissing Hank's Ass!

Five is enough for now, but I'll be back with more some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home